We Have a Tabard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You know how I talk about FFXI being stupid?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alveia
Alveia

You know how I talk about FFXI being stupid? Empty
PostSubject: You know how I talk about FFXI being stupid?   You know how I talk about FFXI being stupid? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:52 am

It just got ridiculously more stupid. Apparently the newest top tier boss to defeat could take over 24 full hours of fighting to actually take down. I checked on an old livejournal this morning that I used to track when I was really into FFXI (this guy is in the best FFXI guild there is) and he had 2 big updates about Pandemonium Warden, the hardest boss in FFXI yet, apparently.

The boss shapeshifts into the form of every boss that has ever existed in the game up to this point, and you have to defeat each one before he turns into another one. This guild fought PW for over EIGHTEEN HOURS before they just had to stop, people were passing out from exhaustion, some were getting physically ill, like jesus christ Square, 18 hours on a boss fight? I'm so glad I quit that game.

EDIT: Also to add, they went through 20 forms up to this point and they estimated it'd be at least 5 more hours before they could down him, assuming there were no more forms left.
Back to top Go down
Cnorris
Cnorris

PostSubject: Re: You know how I talk about FFXI being stupid?   You know how I talk about FFXI being stupid? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:23 am

lol wow, glad i never played
Back to top Go down
Sarka
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sarka

PostSubject: Re: You know how I talk about FFXI being stupid?   You know how I talk about FFXI being stupid? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:19 pm

I can't believe people still play that game

That boss SCREAMS that they either have no ideas left or still haven't figured out how to make an mmorpg lol
Back to top Go down
Ruyo
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Ruyo

PostSubject: Re: You know how I talk about FFXI being stupid?   You know how I talk about FFXI being stupid? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:28 pm

Yeah if WoW ever got like that I would stop playing probably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know how I talk about FFXI being stupid?   You know how I talk about FFXI being stupid? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know how I talk about FFXI being stupid?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Have a Tabard :: Public Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: