We Have a Tabard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

With great power...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alveia
Alveia

With great power... Empty
PostSubject: With great power...   With great power... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:37 am

...comes great responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Tyki

PostSubject: Re: With great power...   With great power... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:23 am

Alternate title: Player gifted with Death Note, vows to fix all that is wrong in Azeroth.

I lol'd
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/pstunner
Alveia
Alveia

PostSubject: Re: With great power...   With great power... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:16 am

Pretty gay that they all got banned, I mean if I got that shit in the mail I'd use it too probably. Anyone who says they wouldn't has got to be lying.
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: With great power...   With great power... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:33 am

In all seriousness, if the whole guild got banned because of that, rather they were actively participating or not, is bullshit. If not, they in no way violated any terms/agreements. Even if they did I'm not too sure they violated anything. You can't call it cheating to use an item given to you in game, even if it was a GM's fuck up. Getting banned for using an in-game item getting banned for playing the game. He didn't hack the game to get the item to anyone's knowledge, so where does Blizz get off with this shit? "We screwed up so we're going to ban your entire guild."

Makes me wanna stop being a customer of theirs if their solution to their fuck ups is to ban their customers.
Back to top Go down
Alveia
Alveia

PostSubject: Re: With great power...   With great power... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:42 am

We don't have the whole story at this point so I'll reserve that kind of judgement for a later date. The article on Wowinsider implies that they are attempting to cover this up or at least clean up some rumours on the forums. I'm wondering if there will be an official statement about this.
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: With great power...   With great power... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:06 am

I certainly hope so. A ban and forget movement would make it look even worse on them.

It's possible that there's a lot more to it like you said, but without Blizzard giving any kind of statement and just throwing down the ban hammer on an entire guild, it certainly looks like a sloppy attempt to cover their asses for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With great power...   With great power... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With great power...
Page 1 of 1