Share | 

Musical Instruments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness

PostSubject: Musical Instruments   Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:42 am

So I was talking to you guys the other day about how I plan to buy a bass in ...I'd say approx. a month I'll have the money for it saved up, but then I started wondering if anyone else plays a musical instrument at all? I know Jeremy said he played the guitar and something else, can't remember what sadly, but I thought it'd be interesting to see what kind of musical talent was in the guild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alveia

PostSubject: Re: Musical Instruments   Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:19 am

I can play the clarinet really well, and I self-taught the alto sax, but I haven't picked either up in quite a while. I've always wanted to learn the guitar or the piano.

Serene Highness
Serene Highness

PostSubject: Re: Musical Instruments   Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:13 pm

I used to play the Trumpet, but stopped pretty much when I left high school. I play guitar, can play the bass, a little bit of drums, very little piano, and I play a mean air guitar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness

PostSubject: Re: Musical Instruments   Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:36 pm

I would've pegged Ryan as more of a bass than a reed person for some reason, crazy stuff. The sax is a badass instrument though, plays some sweet tunes.

I played the trombone for 2 years, but the one I had was cheap and shoddy and no matter how much upkeep I did it was slowly falling apart, and I decided to play football in high school so it ended up shoved in a closet. Best thing I gained out of it was the ability to read bass clef sheet music to be honest...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alveia

PostSubject: Re: Musical Instruments   Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:12 pm

I actually wanted to play brass in high school but in grade 9 I had braces, and was told it was nearly impossible to work a brass mouthpiece with them. I had them out by grade 10, but I was already part of our competitive band at that point.

Site Admin
Site Admin

PostSubject: Re: Musical Instruments   Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:40 pm

I took guitar lessons for about 6 months in high school, but I didn't stick with it much.

I can play a couple songs on the keyboard, but other than that I don't have any musical talent at all haha.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness

PostSubject: Re: Musical Instruments   Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:53 am

Sarka wrote:
I took guitar lessons for about 6 months in high school, but I didn't stick with it much.

I can play a couple songs on the keyboard, but other than that I don't have any musical talent at all haha.

Don't lie, we all know girls don't play instruments. It's as likely as finding one on the internet.

But seriously, I don't have any talent for it either, but if I decide I want it I'll work hard enough to get it, talent or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musical Instruments   

Back to top Go down

Musical Instruments
Page 1 of 1