We Have a Tabard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Go down 
+2
Tyki
Alveia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alveia
Alveia

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Empty
PostSubject: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:33 am

If you haven't seen it yet, wtf are you doing reading this shit, go see it.
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Tyki

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:34 am

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/pstunner
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:53 am

Alveia wrote:
If you haven't seen it yet, wtf are you doing reading this shit, go see it.

being too broke to afford it.
especially seeing as to how the way tonight ended put me back to job hunting..
Back to top Go down
Alveia
Alveia

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:39 pm

Damn, sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:34 pm

It's kinda funny actually, I can't even bring myself to be mad. It's just like....something so stupid you can't even be upset, just go "damn, that's stupid." (Long story short: I got fired because someone else is a retard and I basically told her to fuck off.)
Back to top Go down
Sarka
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sarka

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:22 am

can we go see it again pleaseee
Back to top Go down
Sayier
Nobility
Nobility

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:43 pm

Just got back from seeing it and damn was it good. I have to agree with critics that the plot was a little bit lacking but the action scenes more then made up for it. Also, when your dealing with a movie made up based on children toys (which I loved back in the day) what can you expect from a plot.
Back to top Go down
Alveia
Alveia

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Because there was a Transformers cartoon with tons of lore and plot already, these movies are far from being the first Transformers based media.
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:27 am

I downloaded a good version and watched it, was really pleased. The plot was meh, but it was enough to keep the action focused around a central idea and thats all it needed to me. The rest should completely be about blowing shit up, and it was.
Back to top Go down
triviate
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
triviate

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:58 am

Just gotta say... the decepticon chick was hot. (also megan fox, but that goes without saying)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen   Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Page 1 of 1