We Have a Tabard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alveia's Signature contest #2

Go down 
+3
Tyki
Vicious Black
Alveia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alveia
Alveia

Alveia's Signature contest #2 Empty
PostSubject: Alveia's Signature contest #2   Alveia's Signature contest #2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:15 am

With us being at the end of T8 I want a new signature that reflects new titles and new gear to replace this one. The rules will be the same as the first one.

I will provide pictures of my character, and any special shots by request, and anyone interested can use them to make me a signature for the forums. At the end of the set submission period (currently undetermined) I will pick which one I like the most and the creator will receive a prize of 1000 gold.

You can't ask me for any special feedback on how to change something as that would be unfair. If I like a particular style more than another I may pick your design and then ask you to change it somehow. There is no limit on how many submissions you can make. It must include my name, and optionally a title (Crusader in this case) but I don't care either way, as well as (obviously) a shot of my character. The rest is entirely up to you.

I will say that something that varies decently from my current one is preferred, as I want something new and shiny.

The pictures will be posted tonight or tomorrow in a separate thread.

Last edited by Alveia on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vicious Black
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Vicious Black

PostSubject: Re: Alveia's Signature contest #2   Alveia's Signature contest #2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:53 pm

I accept this challenge.
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Tyki

PostSubject: Re: Alveia's Signature contest #2   Alveia's Signature contest #2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:52 am

omg John lives!
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/pstunner
Alveia
Alveia

PostSubject: Re: Alveia's Signature contest #2   Alveia's Signature contest #2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:59 am

He came back only to make this signature.
Back to top Go down
Vicious Black
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Vicious Black

PostSubject: Re: Alveia's Signature contest #2   Alveia's Signature contest #2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:30 am

I'm incredibly bored, so I may pick up WoW again soon.
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: Alveia's Signature contest #2   Alveia's Signature contest #2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:50 am

I have photoshop on my Mac finally so I'll try my hand at it as well when you put up the screenshot thread.
Back to top Go down
Sayier
Nobility
Nobility

PostSubject: Re: Alveia's Signature contest #2   Alveia's Signature contest #2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:42 pm

I get to submit first.!

Alveia's Signature contest #2 Sig10

I hope you like lol
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: Alveia's Signature contest #2   Alveia's Signature contest #2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:00 pm

Alveia's Signature contest #2 Ryan1b

I may do another more traditional feeling one later.

I thought about it after it was too late but this idea might've been better served for when Icecrown actually launches..

Edit: I do plan to do another one, I've just been too absorbed with the game the past few days to get it done.

Update:
Alveia's Signature contest #2 Ryansig2

I tried something different than I usually do with this, so overall I'm not sure about it, but I did at least find a few things to try out on backgrounds.

Also I made it a png instead of a jpg so it wouldn't assrape the colors like the last one did, and I still have the PSD for either and can change them up color-wise and the like if you like either of the templates.

Last edited by Duali on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vicious Black
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Vicious Black

PostSubject: Re: Alveia's Signature contest #2   Alveia's Signature contest #2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:39 pm

Lawl, I forgot about this. I'll have one up sometime.

Edit: Here's one, available in a variety of colors like the last but I won't upload them all. I'm rather unimpressed with the way it turned out, so this probably won't be my only entry.

Alveia's Signature contest #2 Alveia-002b

Edit 2: This one's black and white only.
Alveia's Signature contest #2 Alveia-003

Edit 3: I'm debating on doing an animated one. Would that get me extra points?
Back to top Go down
Alveia
Alveia

PostSubject: Re: Alveia's Signature contest #2   Alveia's Signature contest #2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:06 pm

Animated would be quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
triviate
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
triviate

PostSubject: Re: Alveia's Signature contest #2   Alveia's Signature contest #2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:46 am

I thought the title was fitting.

Alveia's Signature contest #2 AlveiaSig2
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: Alveia's Signature contest #2   Alveia's Signature contest #2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:57 am

Even when I get around to making that 2nd sig (with significantly less blue, because the psd -> jpg conversion made the first one uber-blue)

I will still vote for Triv's.
Back to top Go down
Sarka
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sarka

PostSubject: Re: Alveia's Signature contest #2   Alveia's Signature contest #2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:33 am

triviate wrote:
I thought the title was fitting.

Alveia's Signature contest #2 AlveiaSig2

omg hahahha
Back to top Go down
Alveia
Alveia

PostSubject: Re: Alveia's Signature contest #2   Alveia's Signature contest #2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:49 pm

Well I guess I have to make a decision sometime, and Triv's is just too good to pass up.
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: Alveia's Signature contest #2   Alveia's Signature contest #2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Triv's was pwn.

Even though I didn't put out anything as good as I'd have liked it was a good chance for me to play with some different styles and gave me some good ideas for stuff to try in the future. =D
Back to top Go down
Vicious Black
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Vicious Black

PostSubject: Re: Alveia's Signature contest #2   Alveia's Signature contest #2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:51 am

I would have put up more entries but my lack of internet makes things hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alveia's Signature contest #2   Alveia's Signature contest #2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alveia's Signature contest #2
Page 1 of 1