We Have a Tabard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAWRBLERAWRBLERAWRBLE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vicious Black
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Vicious Black

RAWRBLERAWRBLERAWRBLE Empty
PostSubject: RAWRBLERAWRBLERAWRBLE   RAWRBLERAWRBLERAWRBLE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:34 am

Seriously.

So, news as it stands is that I won't have an internet connection at my place until next Friday. Which sucks ass. Apparently the ice storm we had down here last winter fucked up a 500+ ft cable wire that ran from my new place to the nearest telephone pole. After having the local cable internet people come out and have a look at it they decided yesterday that the area was "unserviceable". So this morning we call for having DSL set up. They say that they can't get anything done until next Friday....

Until then, Fuck this shit.
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: RAWRBLERAWRBLERAWRBLE   RAWRBLERAWRBLERAWRBLE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:55 pm

that blows.
Back to top Go down
Vicious Black
Aristocracy
Aristocracy
Vicious Black

PostSubject: Re: RAWRBLERAWRBLERAWRBLE   RAWRBLERAWRBLERAWRBLE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:54 am

Update time.

Dsl provider says that we're too far off of their main lines to get service out here. So it's a no go on those bastards. Called back the cable company and threw up a huge bitch in their faces and made a little progress but not much. No ETA on my internet connection. Right now I'm posting from a laptop in my kitchen that I'm using to ninja someone's unsecured wireless network. The connection is slow and unreliable as hell, but it's something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAWRBLERAWRBLERAWRBLE   RAWRBLERAWRBLERAWRBLE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAWRBLERAWRBLERAWRBLE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Have a Tabard :: Public Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: