We Have a Tabard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nisty - Protection Paladin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisty

Nisty - Protection Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Nisty - Protection Paladin   Nisty - Protection Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:23 pm

Character Name: Nisty
Class/Spec:Paladin Protection
Level: 80
Professions/levels: Jewelcrafting / Mining, both at 450
Server: That will remain a mystery to me forever...

Guild/Raiding History
Past Guilds: The Departed (Kul Tiras), RaR
Reasons for Leaving: I left The Departed and transfered here because the guild disbanded and I left RaR because 25man content are boring, I like smaller raid content.
Complete Raiding Experience: Every classic raid at 60. Every TBC raid at 70 and all encounter at 80 in LK with the exception of Yogg-Saron and Deathbringer Saurfang.
I have also done some hardmode ulduar 25, completed 10 ToGC and done 4/5 25man ToGC.

Real Life Information

First Name:Patrick
State/Province: Quebec (That's right!!!!!!! CANADIAN POWER!!!)
Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself:I'm a dude playing a female character!! Besides that, I like to tank latest content or anything else as long I can tank. To be honest, there's not much to tell about me, I work, I play WoW. That's about it.

Why are you interested in joining our guild? I recently transfered from alliance to horde not too long ago and was looking for a guild who does 10man content and is making it their primary focus. And to tank stuff!

How many raids will you be able to make weekly? I should be able to make all raid day unless I work at night (99% of the time I work in the morning)

Why do you think you would make a good contribution to our guild? I always had good raiding attendance in most of guilds I joined, exception of when The Departed was at it's breaking point because of some RL issues. I'm a good tank (e-peen flex?) when I am given the time to learn fights (even if I watch the strategy guide on tankspot, it's always different doing it for real than watching) I am always prepared for raiding (reagents, flasks, food buff, fishing pole <--- never know when it can become handy!)

I am aware that you are closed on recruitement. I decided to post an application to show my interest in joining your guild and also because I was strongly recommended to do so by a member of the guild Hex I randomly met in Wintergrasp (killing alliance is win...esp those annoying kids...ohhhh love it). So, here I am. I am hoping to be considered when you have a spot open for a Prot Paladin!
Back to top Go down
Rofl

Rofl

PostSubject: Oh hai   Nisty - Protection Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:55 am

I could use a tank for the second group and Atagos could go dps...

Who from hex if i dare ask (Lawl if its Ryoki)
Back to top Go down
Nisty

PostSubject: Re: Nisty - Protection Paladin   Nisty - Protection Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:45 pm

Yes, it's Ryoki lol
Back to top Go down
Alveia
Alveia

PostSubject: Re: Nisty - Protection Paladin   Nisty - Protection Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Ryoki's really bad.
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: Nisty - Protection Paladin   Nisty - Protection Paladin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:03 am

You're really bad.
Back to top Go down
Nisty

PostSubject: Re: Nisty - Protection Paladin   Nisty - Protection Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:07 am

How am I bad!? o.o
Back to top Go down
Alveia
Alveia

PostSubject: Re: Nisty - Protection Paladin   Nisty - Protection Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:56 am

He meant me, haha
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: Nisty - Protection Paladin   Nisty - Protection Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Alveia wrote:
He meant me, haha

^^ yeah sorry, i was making a joke at Alveia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nisty - Protection Paladin   Nisty - Protection Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nisty - Protection Paladin
Page 1 of 1