We Have a Tabard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battleground AFK Achievements (lulz)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarka
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sarka

Battleground AFK Achievements (lulz) Empty
PostSubject: Battleground AFK Achievements (lulz)   Battleground AFK Achievements (lulz) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:14 pm

This was posted by Farron from Ravenholdt on the official forums:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html;jsessionid=95867E8DC07B4C0E99BF2139B09B0468.app23_05?topicId=15660809682&sid=1

And it's a joke, he's not serious about wanting this in the game or anything baha.

----------------------------------------------

AFK Master

Reward: Prefix Title: AFK Master

1) Alterac AFKer
2) Arathi AFKer
3) Warsong AFKer
4) Storm AFKer
5) Strand AFKer
6) Provocative AFKer
7) Professional AFKer

Alterac AFKer

1a - AFKing in the Valley
Complete an Alterac Valley match from start to finish with 0 damage done and 0 healing done.

1b - It’s Chilly Up In Them There Mountains
Complete 100 Alterac Valley matches from start to finish with 0 damage done and 0 healing done.

1c - Ram Racing
Kill 50 Alterac Rams in a single match.

1d - Forget The Objective - Down With The Rams
Kill 500 Alterac Rams.

1e - Sneaky Alterac AFK
Complete a match from start to finish and gain 3 tokens with 0 killing blows, 0 honorable kills, 0 deaths, 0 damage done, 0 healing done, 0 towers captured, 0 towers defended, 0 graveyards captured, and 0 graveyards defended. You must also have a non-combat pet out for the entire match and not enter combat once.

1f - See? I’m distracting ‘em!
Over the course of a single match, perform every emote in the game (in any order) on members of the opposing faction while they are still alive.

1g – Splish, Splash, I Won AV?
Finish a match while underwater.

2) Arathi AFKer

2a - AFKing In The Basin
Complete an Arathi Basin match from start to finish with 0 damage done and 0 healing done.

2b - Where Are Those Fools Running? The Beer’s By Me
Complete 100 Arathi Basin matches from start to finish with 0 damage done and 0 healing done.

2c - Phelpsian Feat
Swim 50 laps around the blacksmith island in a single match.

2d - I Traversed the English Ch- I Mean The Blacksmith Doughnut
Swim 500 laps around the blacksmith island.

2e - Sneaky Arathi AFK
Complete a match from start to finish and gain 3 tokens with 0 killing blows, 0 honorable kills, 0 deaths, 0 damage done, 0 healing done, 0 flags captured, and 0 flags defended. You must also have a non-combat pet out for the entire match and not enter combat once.

2f - Would You Follow Me If I Jumped Off A Cliff?
With any means, feather fall from the Lumber Mill to the Blacksmith.

2g - I Paid For This House And The Buffs Come With It
Within a single match, grab a berserker buff and don’t enter combat for its full duration, grab a speed buff and don’t move for its full duration, and grab healing buff with full health.

3) Warsong AFKer

3a - AFKing in the Gulch
Complete a Warsong Gulch match from start to finish with 0 damage done and 0 healing done.

3b - We Already Have A Flag Do We Really Need Two?
Complete 100 Warsong Gulch matches from start to finish with 0 damage done and 0 healing done.

3c - Betrayer
With your flag at its base, hold the enemy’s flag in your flag room for 60 seconds without capturing it within a single match.

3d - This Is Why Warsong Takes So Gosh Darn Long
With your flag at its base, hold the enemy’s flag in your flag room and rack up 1 hour of idle time over the course of any number of matches.

3e - Sneaky Warsong AFK
Complete a match and gain 3 tokens with 0 killing blows, 0 honorable kills, 0 deaths, 0 damage done, 0 healing done, 0 flags captured, and 0 flags returned. You must also have a non-combat pet out for the entire match and not enter combat once.

3f - Bull Run
Starting with your character against the back wall behind your flag, with no speed buffs and without getting speed debuffed, without stopping or getting crowd-controlled, and without jumping a single time, run from behind your flag through your base, across the midfield, through the enemy’s base, touch the back wall of their flag while their flag is at its base (and do not pick it up), then run all the way back to where you started.

3g - The Colors Look Brighter Up In the Sunlight
Drop the enemy’s flag on their roof. They must return it.

4) Storm AFKer

4a - AFKing in the Storm
Complete an Eye of the Storm match from start to finish with 0 damage done and 0 healing done.

4b - What A Strange Name For A Golf Course. Fore!
Complete 100 Eye of the Storm matches from start to finish with 0 damage done and 0 healing done.

4c - Ludicrous Speed
Grab the flag and jump off the map 10 times within a single match.

4d - Thou Shall Not Covet Thy Match’s Flag
Grab the flag and jump off the map 100 times.

4e - Sneaky Storm AFK
Complete a match and gain 3 tokens with 0 killing blows, 0 honorable kills, 0 deaths, 0 damage done, 0 healing done, 0 flags captured, and 0 towers captured. You must also have a non-combat pet out for the entire match and not enter combat once.

4f - I Did My Part
In a single match, for each tower, during a time that you don’t own it, participate in capturing the tower for exactly one movement of the faction-marker, then leave the range of the tower.

4g - Around The “World” In 80 Seconds
Enter and leave each of the areas of the 4 towers within 80 seconds without passing through the flag area.

5) Strand AFKer

5a - AFKing in the Strand
Complete a Strand of the Ancients match from start to finish with 0 damage done and 0 healing done.

5b - This Is Just Like Wintergrasp
Complete 100 Strand of the Ancients matches from start to finish with 0 damage done and 0 healing done.

5c - I’m Participating!
Fire 100 turret rounds and do not hit a single tank or player within a single match.

5d - Your Aim Skill Has Increased By 1
Fire 1000 turret rounds and do not hit a single tank or player.

5e - Sneaky Strand AFK
Complete a match and gain 3 tokens with 0 killing blows, 0 honorable kills, 0 deaths, 0 damage done, 0 healing done, 0 vehicles operated, 0 turrets operated, 0 charges detonated, and 0 charges disarmed. You must also have a non-combat pet out for the entire match and not enter combat once.

5f - These Things Are Hard To Hide
Without using any of its offensive abilities, operate one tank for the entire remaining duration of a match after a wall has been destroyed.

5g - Absolutely Necessary
After the yellow gate is destroyed, destroy one of the turrets back at one of the first two gates.

6 - Provocative PVPer: Complete 100 matches with zero pieces of gear on.

7- Professional PVPer: Complete 100 matches with a complete Tuxedo outfit on and not a single talent point spent.
Back to top Go down

Battleground AFK Achievements (lulz)
Page 1 of 1