We Have a Tabard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Public Test Realm

Go down 
+2
Cnorris
Alveia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alveia
Alveia

Public Test Realm Empty
PostSubject: Public Test Realm   Public Test Realm Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:45 am

I'm currently active on the PvE test realm server and would like the chance to play with new talents and such to fully decide what I want to spec for Ulduar. I know for some other classes this doesn't play a factor, but there have been NUMEROUS changes to my class, and with things finally starting to round out to what they'll really be like in 3.1 I want to test them out.

Anyone else interested in joining me for 5-mans, or maybe even some raids if enough people are in and we can coordinate, reply.
Back to top Go down
Cnorris
Cnorris

Public Test Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Test Realm   Public Test Realm Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:20 am

I would like to do both as well. i have the ptr all set up. same names> cnorris and beefe. i think it would be fun to look at savage defense if we did raids as well as test some specs for my mage. so we'll definatly have to run something, either 5 mans or a raid. sadly i work the next 3 nights but any other time lol.

Edit. however i'm at school right now till 2 ST
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

Public Test Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Test Realm   Public Test Realm Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:37 pm

I'm still doing the patches. I got behind when Alik came to visit. I'll be over shortly though, I'll try to keep my same names. Anyone change theirs?
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Tyki

Public Test Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Test Realm   Public Test Realm Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:39 pm

Doing the never ending patches right now.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/pstunner
Sarka
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sarka

Public Test Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Test Realm   Public Test Realm Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:18 pm

My name on it is Sarkah qq
Back to top Go down
Cnorris
Cnorris

Public Test Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Test Realm   Public Test Realm Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Sarka wrote:
My name on it is Sarkah qq

lolu
Back to top Go down
Alveia
Alveia

Public Test Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Test Realm   Public Test Realm Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:00 am

We got into Ulduar last night and played with the test Patchwerks, it was fun until the epic lag set in on the PTR. The tank test Patchwerk is awesome, he gains stacks of an ability that increases his dmg by 10% each time. I wish I'd gotten some real tests in but we kept getting terrible lag so I don't know how high I could've gone.
Back to top Go down
Ruyo
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Ruyo

Public Test Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Test Realm   Public Test Realm Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:02 am

I will have to get on since I have it downloaded and everything ready.
Back to top Go down
Alveia
Alveia

Public Test Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Test Realm   Public Test Realm Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:21 pm

I don't know when Ulduar will be open again but that would be the best night to organize getting together on there. Even if we don't test the actual boss we can use the Patchwerk test dummies for you guys to play with some DPS specs. If we get most / all of the raid then you'll have an idea of your raid damage, I'd like to see how my TPS compares as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public Test Realm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Test Realm   Public Test Realm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Public Test Realm
Page 1 of 1