We Have a Tabard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post your UI

Go down 
+5
Sarka
Tyki
Akaldama
triviate
Alveia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akaldama
Nobility
Nobility
Akaldama

Post your UI - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your UI   Post your UI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:58 pm

New UI: July 5 2009

Inc description after raid.

Post your UI - Page 2 WoWScrnShot_070509_201938

Post your UI - Page 2 WoWScrnShot_070509_202910

I think I finally found a UI that I'm comfortable with. The main addon you see here is called LunarSphere. Upon installing this addon you have the option to preload class specific, original or from scratch. I didnt like the the first 2 templates so I decided to start from scratch. You start with the main sphere and 1-12 buttons. It was quite difficult to customize but I set it up similar to my last UI. Around the main sphere you'll see my shields, totem recall, Bloodlust, and my rez. The most difficult part about this was detaching the orbs that make up my action bar and placing them as you see it. The unique thing about this addon is it packs so much that you don't see on the screen.

This addon allows you to customize each button about a milion different ways. A single button can have up to 3 different uses as well as keybindings to activate it. With LunarSphere you can auto-sell your gray items, Auto-repair, cast random mount function, and it even has a MoveAnything type addon where it allows you to well. . . move anything. You'll see that I moved my map out a bit and moved the buffs over to make it look less cluttered.

Final note. This is an awesome addon for anyone looking to minimize the clutter on their screen but I did find a drawback or 2. The main sphere is initially supposed to take place of the player UI template but it does not have clickable options ie PvP flag yourself, leave a party, change loot, etc. You actually have to target yourself and go about it that way. In theory I could have left the original character name plate but i have no reason to see my health/mana bars 2 times.

Im also looking for a decent buff addon but can't seem to find anything useful. tips?

List of current addons:

LunarSphere
Quartz
Power Auras
TotemTimers
DBM
Outfitter
QuestHelper
Healbot
SexyMap
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thevitruvian
Rentusoko
Commoner
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Post your UI   Post your UI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:32 pm

[img]Post your UI - Page 2 Ui10[/img]

Totem Timers
Sexy Map
Xperl
All I could ever ask for!
Oh and - says "Super Max Rape"
Back to top Go down
Sarka
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sarka

PostSubject: Re: Post your UI   Post your UI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:20 pm

Post your UI - Page 2 DruidUI-1

new ui, hurray
grid's the same as it was before, it just looks silly when i'm not in a group.
Back to top Go down
Cnorris
Cnorris

PostSubject: Re: Post your UI   Post your UI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:48 am

the wolf is so angry!
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: Post your UI   Post your UI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:39 am

Duali Holy (in combat):
Post your UI - Page 2 Wowscrnshot110409172710

Duali Ret (out of combat):
Post your UI - Page 2 Wowscrnshot110509023230

The 2 side bars and the bar with my profs and shit disappear in combat for both specs and appear out of combat.

Hannyu Shadow (out of combat):
Post your UI - Page 2 Wowscrnshot102909145831

Like Duali's, the profs and 2 side bars hide in combat. I haven't taken one of her Disc UI yet.

Addons:
Omen, DBM, Bartender 4, Elanko's Buff Bars, Quartz, OmniCC, Healbot.

I also have Cartographer, Gatherer, Atlasloot, Outfitter, Gladius, and Recount which aren't being displayed. My recount is right under the minimap when I open it.

Honestly, it could use a bit of clean up. I could remove a lot of the buttons I use through Healbot and use those keybinds for something else, i just haven't bothered. The way it is now works well enough for me, even if it could be better, so I try not to fix what isn't broken.
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Tyki

PostSubject: Re: Post your UI   Post your UI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:26 am

Post your UI - Page 2 Wowscrnshot110409214230

Box over Grid is where I track DoTs as shadow.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/pstunner
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: Post your UI   Post your UI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:34 am

What lets you put the black backdrop and blue boarder around your stuff Phil? I really like that.

I've been considering getting SexyMaps but at the same time, I think it would just tempt me to look down at it constantly, where as in the upper right corner i almost never pay it any attention unless I need to.
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Tyki

PostSubject: Re: Post your UI   Post your UI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:36 am

Duali wrote:
What lets you put the black backdrop and blue boarder around your stuff Phil? I really like that.

I've been considering getting SexyMaps but at the same time, I think it would just tempt me to look down at it constantly, where as in the upper right corner i almost never pay it any attention unless I need to.
Eepanels2 I believe. And the blue border I did was just a setting in Button Facade/Bartender.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/pstunner
Alveia
Alveia

PostSubject: Re: Post your UI   Post your UI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:13 am

Your grid boxes are so tiny.
Back to top Go down
Alveia
Alveia

PostSubject: Re: Post your UI   Post your UI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:46 am

Also, what's tracking your CDs on the side there? Lightwell and GS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your UI   Post your UI - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your UI
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Have a Tabard :: Public Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: