We Have a Tabard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Patch 3.3 Notes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayier
Nobility
Nobility

Patch 3.3 Notes Empty
PostSubject: Patch 3.3 Notes   Patch 3.3 Notes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Found these patch notes on some forums. They seem pretty legit so I figured I'd post them.

General

* ALL RIGHT SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! CHRIST! EVERY FRIGGING CHANGE WE MAKE CAUSES NO END OF USELESS WHINING! YOU KNOW WHAT? FINE! HERE'S YOUR GOD DAMNED DIFFICULTY BACK!
* Mounts have been removed from the game.
* Flying mounts have been replaced with NOTHING. TOO BAD.
* The health and damage of all mobs in the game has been increased by 300%
* Quests will no longer give money or items as rewards.
* All XP rewards from killing mobs and completing quests has been reduced by 99%
* XP requirements to reach the next level have been increased by 750%
* All gathering professions have been removed from the game. You will now need to loot all crafting materials from dead mobs and treasure chests.
* Players can now only hold their breath underwater for 5 seconds.
* The level cap has been reduced to 60. Any enemy mobs above level 60 have not had their levels reduced.

Races: General
* All racial abilities have been removed from the game and replaced with a channeled spell that causes your character to dance. You cannot stop dancing until the channel has completed.

Classes: General

* Due to massive talent tree removals, all characters will have their talent points taken away and never given back.
* Threat from all melee and ranged special abilities on all classes but Warrior and Druid has been increased by 600%.

Death Knight
* Death Knights have been removed from the game. All Death Knight player characters have been turned back into Hunters.

Druid
* Bear Form now requires level 30 and an extensive quest chain involving several instances.
* Moonfire is now a 3 second cast.
* Entangling Roots will now only function when the Druid is standing on Root Zones, special 1 yard by 1 yard areas in each zone that have been added to the game.
* Travel Form's speed has been reduced to walking speed and is no longer usable in combat.

Hunters
* You may now only tame Crabs.
* The cost of all ammunition has been increased by 1000% Additionally, Ammo now only stacks in lots of 20.

Mages
* Mage Armor does NOT have a new icon.
* Arcane Missiles will once again randomly fail to function for no explicable reason whatsoever.
* All spells now have material components that must be gathered by looting dead mobs. These spell components will be bind-on-pickup and only available when the Mage kills the target.

Paladins
* Paladins have been removed from the game. All Paladin player characters have been turned into Warriors or Priests, chosen randomly.

Priests
* Priest player characters may no longer deal damage.

Rogues
* Movement speed in Stealth has been reduced to 10% of normal movement speed, regardless of rank.
* Rogues may no longer dual wield weapons.
* Sap now only affects Critters.
* Poison application now has a 50% chance to kill the Rogue.

Shaman
* Once a Totem has been used it is destroyed, and the Shaman must embark upon another quest to obtain a new one.
* Totem items are Unique and do not stack.

Warlocks
* Warlocks are now hated with all factions and cannot accept or complete quests, shop, train or repair.

Warriors
* Warriors may no longer equip Plate gear. It's too heavy or something.
* Rage now costs Health to use, which scales with level.
* Warriors may no longer use two-handed weapons, dual wield or use shields.
* Damage taken while in Berserker Stance has been increased to 180% of normal damage.

Dungeons and Raids
* Attunements have been added for all instances, forcing players to go on long quests to enter the likes of Ragefire Chasm and the Deadmines. These quests require a 40 man raid group and should take upwards of 15-20 game hours to complete.
Back to top Go down
Ruyo
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Ruyo

Patch 3.3 Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 3.3 Notes   Patch 3.3 Notes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:51 am

sounds like I should play again!
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

Patch 3.3 Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 3.3 Notes   Patch 3.3 Notes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:21 pm

Ruyo wrote:
sounds like I should play again!

I just saw some of the real PTR stuff they're gonna try with ret, and to be honest I'm not too sure, lol. It just seems to have a huge IF tag attached to it, so it could either be epic win or epic fail for ret, and I'm scared to find out which.

not that it matters really with no more than i play anymore.
Back to top Go down
Alveia
Alveia

Patch 3.3 Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 3.3 Notes   Patch 3.3 Notes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:17 pm

Just be happy that you're not a Death Knight.
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

Patch 3.3 Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 3.3 Notes   Patch 3.3 Notes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:33 pm

Alveia wrote:
Just be happy that you're not a Death Knight.

true story. you guys got wtfpwned.

although, i do have one, so i guess i'm affected to a minor degree by it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patch 3.3 Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch 3.3 Notes   Patch 3.3 Notes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patch 3.3 Notes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Have a Tabard :: Public Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: