We Have a Tabard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exodus 0 Lights Kill

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayier
Nobility
Nobility

Exodus 0 Lights Kill Empty
PostSubject: Exodus 0 Lights Kill   Exodus 0 Lights Kill Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:06 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFdY75sZ_LY

Pretty fucking ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Cnorris
Cnorris

PostSubject: Re: Exodus 0 Lights Kill   Exodus 0 Lights Kill Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:33 am

lol that looks so damn funny
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: Exodus 0 Lights Kill   Exodus 0 Lights Kill Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:53 am

I lol'd when I saw the banning on MMO-champion a few minutes ago. another case of blizzard punishing players because they're not quite good enough at their jobs.
Back to top Go down
Alveia
Alveia

PostSubject: Re: Exodus 0 Lights Kill   Exodus 0 Lights Kill Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:03 pm

Duali wrote:
I lol'd when I saw the banning on MMO-champion a few minutes ago. another case of blizzard punishing players because they're not quite good enough at their jobs.

It's impossible to make the game perfect, shit like this gets through. To say it's because they're not good enough at their jobs is retarded. Bugs and unintended things like this are going to exist, you just cannot think of every possible scenario. But when you put it out and there's now 12 million people who could potentially find it, they will.
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: Exodus 0 Lights Kill   Exodus 0 Lights Kill Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:48 pm

Exactly, its impossible to do it, they're human and can't be prefect, so to punish someone because they weren't capable of doing it...it's punishing someone else for their mistakes, however unavoidable.. I know its not possible for them to fix or find all the mistakes in the time frame they work with, but I also think its wrong to punish people for finding those holes. Just hotfix it and move on. I guess "not good enough at their jobs" wasn't the right way to phrase what I was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Alveia
Alveia

PostSubject: Re: Exodus 0 Lights Kill   Exodus 0 Lights Kill Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:10 pm

When you register to play World of Warcraft you agree to a terms of use agreement that I imagine 99.9% of people don't actually read. The relevant portion in this scenario is regarding exploits or in-game bugs, and using them, which you agree to not do. However you also agree that if you do you will face appropriate repercussions up to and including account closure depending on the severity of the infraction.

In short, they are being suspended by breaking rules that they (and all of us) agreed to when purchasing the game.

EDIT: It's worth noting however that all they got was a 72 hour suspension, so they really can't complain at all.
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: Exodus 0 Lights Kill   Exodus 0 Lights Kill Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:34 pm

True story most people don't read them. If I had, you can probably bet I'd have been like "fuck these guys" and never played.

I didn't see the 72 hour thing at first, went back and saw it later though, so at least they weren't complete douche's about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exodus 0 Lights Kill   Exodus 0 Lights Kill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exodus 0 Lights Kill
Page 1 of 1