We Have a Tabard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weird Bug/Strange Lag?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarka
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sarka

Weird Bug/Strange Lag? Empty
PostSubject: Weird Bug/Strange Lag?   Weird Bug/Strange Lag? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:25 pm

I posted this on the bug forums, but I'll include the pictures on here.

Quote :
EDIT: (To clarify, when I say "Argent Tournament Mount" I mean the mounts used on the tournament grounds to complete the quests ie. Stabled Orgrimmar Wolf)

I searched the forums before I posted this and everything that came up involved being stuck in combat after beating one of the Valiants or Champions.

However, today I was doing "The Grand Melee" daily, and once I had beaten the first Valiant, I was unable to challenge the next Valiant to a duel. The chat box would not appear when I right clicked him.

I initially assumed lag, and waited a minute for the game to kick me. After nothing happened I asked my boyfriend if he was lagging on his computer (we live in the same house, so normally if I'm getting random bad lag, he is as well) and I was told that the game was working fine on his computer.

Meanwhile in guild chat, people are talking normally and everything around me appears to be happening normally as well.

I concluded that there must be something buggy with the tournament mount (I was using the Stabled Orgrimmar Wolf), so I went to dismount and was unable to do so. I was able to move around normally on it and when I jumped, my mount and my character froze in the air together. However, the mount appeared to be showing the animation of falling (legs moving in the air, and slightly tilted forward).

Curious, I investigated a little further and realized that if I turned to the left while in the air my mount (still stuck in the air) went from the falling animation to simply standing stationary. If I jumped again, I would go higher, and if I repeated this multiple times I would get as high as the building I was beside.

I exited the game and when I came back I was standing about 20 feet from where I logged out. But I hadn't been standing over in that spot at all since I'd been at the Tournament Grounds.

So I donno if this was just extremely weird lag, or if there is something wrong with the mounts. Keep in mind that the entire time I was experiencing this, the game was continuing on normally around me, which made me suspect that it was a little more then lag.

Sorry if this was a repost, like I said I searched for this before I posted.
I have screenshots if they are needed to clarify.

Screenshots:

Weird Bug/Strange Lag? WoWScrnShot_070309_134127

Weird Bug/Strange Lag? WoWScrnShot_070309_134133

Weird Bug/Strange Lag? WoWScrnShot_070309_134149

Weird Bug/Strange Lag? WoWScrnShot_070309_134200

Weird Bug/Strange Lag? WoWScrnShot_070309_134335
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: Weird Bug/Strange Lag?   Weird Bug/Strange Lag? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:59 pm

My answer:

fucking dr00d flight hax, don't even have to bother clicking the flight form button these days.
Back to top Go down
Akaldama
Nobility
Nobility
Akaldama

PostSubject: Re: Weird Bug/Strange Lag?   Weird Bug/Strange Lag? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:26 am

XYZ hack. /REPORTED!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thevitruvian
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Bug/Strange Lag?   Weird Bug/Strange Lag? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird Bug/Strange Lag?
Page 1 of 1