We Have a Tabard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legit world first Yogg +0 by Stars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alveia
Alveia

Legit world first Yogg +0 by Stars Empty
PostSubject: Legit world first Yogg +0 by Stars   Legit world first Yogg +0 by Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:40 pm

Well that seals it, Stars is the best guild in the world. They got the Ulduar patch a week later than the rest of the world and still got Algalon only days after Ensidia, and now they have Alone in the Darkness, which no one else has. Pretty awesome.

Here's the vid they released to prove it was legit.

I'd love to see the whole strat, but understandably they want to keep that to themselves until someone else does it.
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: Legit world first Yogg +0 by Stars   Legit world first Yogg +0 by Stars Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:45 pm

MMO has an interview where they talk about their phase 3 strat and comp and stuff to a degree now.

not sure how useful it is though, to me it mostly looks a "this is how we did it with x comp" so if you're not running that or a similar comp i dont see it being all that helpful
Back to top Go down
Alveia
Alveia

PostSubject: Re: Legit world first Yogg +0 by Stars   Legit world first Yogg +0 by Stars Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:00 pm

They weren't releasing a guide, people just wanted to know how it was done. I read the interview, found it very interesting. They put a lot of thought and effort into how they did the fight, and were rewarded.
Back to top Go down
Sayier
Nobility
Nobility

PostSubject: Re: Legit world first Yogg +0 by Stars   Legit world first Yogg +0 by Stars Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:27 pm

Woot for OP locks breaking the unbeatable encounter.
Back to top Go down
Sarka
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sarka

PostSubject: Re: Legit world first Yogg +0 by Stars   Legit world first Yogg +0 by Stars Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:00 pm

"FUCKIN YES"

wtb them as my new friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legit world first Yogg +0 by Stars   Legit world first Yogg +0 by Stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legit world first Yogg +0 by Stars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Have a Tabard :: Public Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: