We Have a Tabard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sinix/Sinaiden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinix

Sinix/Sinaiden Empty
PostSubject: Sinix/Sinaiden   Sinix/Sinaiden Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:34 am

Character Name: Sinix
Class/Spec: I play every spec for PVE, mainly holy though
Level: 80
Professions/levels: Engineering/Jewlcrafting
Server: Doomhammer

Guild/Raiding History

Past Guilds: Rising Anarchy, Kindred
Reasons for Leaving: Rising Anarchy I left when the raid team fell apart and we were no longer able to clear content, and Kindred I left to transfer to the horde side.
Complete Raiding Experience: I have cleared everything pre bc, in BC raiding was all I did, my guild had black temple on farm and we also cleared sunwell.

Real Life Information

First Name: Paul
State/Province: Quebec
Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself:
I'm 18 just hanging back right now until I start school, playing alot of WoW alot of pvp. Pretty much I workout and party and play WoW and enjoying it while I can.

Why are you interested in joining our guild?
I have been interested in joining since I transferred to the horde side, I will be apping to this guild and probably not join any other raiding guild in hopes you guys get a spot soon in your raid team to fit me in, I am interested in joining also because every member I have spoken to I liked and have been a good player, and I am looking for a guild that I can raid with players who are there to clear the content, because thats why I raid.

How many raids will you be able to make weekly?
I can make every raid if nessecary, since it being weekends I don't see it being a problem.

Why do you think you would make a good contribution to our guild?
I have been a top ranked pvp on the server and battlegroup for three seasons now, and am patient and willing to listen to what you guys have to say and help out the guild as well from my long term raiding experience, I will also make you guys look good in the arena, even if a few of you already are.

As I answered the question a few before this, I will be staying in Rick rollin Crew and hoping that a spot opens up soon, We have a tabard is the guild I want to join. I am more interested in raiding in my warrior but I am willing to raid with my paladin.

Thanks for reading ^^
Back to top Go down
Sinix

Sinix/Sinaiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinix/Sinaiden   Sinix/Sinaiden Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:43 am

Also I am aware that recruitment is closed you can delete this thread, I put the app up more or less to say that I am interested and willing to wait until you have a spot upon. Sorry if it gives any inconvenience.
Back to top Go down

Sinix/Sinaiden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Have a Tabard :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: