We Have a Tabard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That is right, I'm going there.

Go down 
+3
Asharos
Alveia
Ruyo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruyo
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Ruyo

That is right, I'm going there. Empty
PostSubject: That is right, I'm going there.   That is right, I'm going there. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:55 pm

What is your all time favorite anime. I'll post mine after I've thought about it more, but try to pick just one and we will see if any of us come up with the same.
Back to top Go down
Alveia
Alveia

PostSubject: Re: That is right, I'm going there.   That is right, I'm going there. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:53 pm

Full Metal Alchemist.
Back to top Go down
Asharos
Commoner
Commoner
Asharos

PostSubject: Re: That is right, I'm going there.   That is right, I'm going there. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:16 pm

Rurouni Kenshin.
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Tyki

PostSubject: Re: That is right, I'm going there.   That is right, I'm going there. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:35 pm

That is right, I'm going there. 8383

D.Gray-man. Declared it to be my favourite around episode 30, by the time episode 56 came out and it started to pick up I didn't hesitate to call it the best thing i've ever seen, and it only got better. It's like a darker deeper version of FMA, what more can you ask for.

Hajime No Ippo, Code Geass, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kai, Darker Than Black, and Clannad are also made of win and on my favourite list.

Last edited by Tyki on Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/pstunner
Sarka
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sarka

PostSubject: Re: That is right, I'm going there.   That is right, I'm going there. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:03 pm

Love Hina!I love you

And fuck you, yes I'm a girl and happen to like a girly anime.
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: That is right, I'm going there.   That is right, I'm going there. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:36 pm

Cowboy Bebop

with Trigun and Evangelion coming in tied for second.
Back to top Go down
Tyki
Tyki

PostSubject: Re: That is right, I'm going there.   That is right, I'm going there. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:41 pm

Sarka wrote:
Love Hina!I love you

And fuck you, yes I'm a girl and happen to like a girly anime.
Shoujo anime ftmfw! I watch a ton of it and i'm a guy Surprised. Though I will say now that i'm not into ecchi! Give me some Ouran Host Club, Chobits, Vampire Knight, Special A, Fruits Basket and i'm happy as can be.

Love Hina eh, is that even any good? Read some mixed reviews.

Duali wrote:
Cowboy Bebop

with Trigun and Evangelion coming in tied for second.
Cowboy Bebop eh. Keanu Reeves might be playing Spike in the live action version they are making Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/pstunner
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: That is right, I'm going there.   That is right, I'm going there. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:44 pm

I've heard mostly that Love Hina is good, but definitely for the chicks, never seen it myself. Also heard Chobits is full of win, but I've never seen it..
Back to top Go down
Asharos
Commoner
Commoner
Asharos

PostSubject: Re: That is right, I'm going there.   That is right, I'm going there. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:08 pm

Luve Hina isn't bad and Furuba is win. I've watched alot of that shit and i dunno its entertaining. Josh, (Velispkk) likes FMA but hasn't seen D. Greyman...neither have I, must look up. Ippo is win, Tenju Tenge is win, Uhm Whistle and Hungry Heart Wild Striker are up there along with Hikaru no Go. Also unfortunately Bleach was amazing...hate to agree with all the stupid little kids who pretend they know shit about anime.
Back to top Go down
Alveia
Alveia

PostSubject: Re: That is right, I'm going there.   That is right, I'm going there. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:50 pm

Asharos wrote:
Also unfortunately Bleach was amazing...hate to agree with all the stupid little kids who pretend they know shit about anime.

Bolded word is key.
Back to top Go down
Sarka
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sarka

PostSubject: Re: That is right, I'm going there.   That is right, I'm going there. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:26 pm

I've read the some of the mangas for Love Hina, and I like them more then the show, though I think both are really funny.
Back to top Go down
Ruyo
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Ruyo

PostSubject: Re: That is right, I'm going there.   That is right, I'm going there. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:37 pm

I guess I'm going to say the older Bleach episodes. I know they have dragged it on, but I really enjoyed the first go in Soul Society and what not. Also, if you can watch Naruto and not get an erection when Rocklee fights then you are gay.
Back to top Go down
Rulkster
Commoner
Commoner
Rulkster

PostSubject: Re: That is right, I'm going there.   That is right, I'm going there. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:51 pm

lately ive been getting into one piece quite a bit.

but my fav of all time hast to be the classic gundam wing, movie included
Back to top Go down
Ruyo
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Ruyo

PostSubject: Re: That is right, I'm going there.   That is right, I'm going there. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:29 pm

I heard one piece was pretty good and America ruined it. I was thinking about looking it up and watching it sometime.
Back to top Go down
Rulkster
Commoner
Commoner
Rulkster

PostSubject: Re: That is right, I'm going there.   That is right, I'm going there. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:46 pm

yeah the dubs are horrible X_X

allways go subtitles Very Happy sure more reading but i find it much more enjoyable
Back to top Go down
Alveia
Alveia

PostSubject: Re: That is right, I'm going there.   That is right, I'm going there. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:58 pm

Rulkster wrote:

allways go subtitles Very Happy sure more reading but i find it much more enjoyable

This holds true 90% of the time but there are definitely some exceptions to the rule. Death Note being a prime example, the English blows the original away.
Back to top Go down
Rulkster
Commoner
Commoner
Rulkster

PostSubject: Re: That is right, I'm going there.   That is right, I'm going there. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:22 pm

Alveia wrote:
Rulkster wrote:

This holds true 90% of the time but there are definitely some exceptions to the rule. Death Note being a prime example, the English blows the original away.

i would haft to agree with that 100% death note in english was amazing. Personally for me now though it just feals off watching anime without subs haha just got to used to it
Back to top Go down
Rulkster
Commoner
Commoner
Rulkster

PostSubject: Re: That is right, I'm going there.   That is right, I'm going there. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:56 pm

Tyki wrote:
That is right, I'm going there. 8383

D.Gray-man. Declared it to be my favourite around episode 30, by the time episode 56 came out and it started to pick up I didn't hesitate to call it the best thing i've ever seen, and it only got better. It's like a darker deeper version of FMA, what more can you ask for.

Hajime No Ippo, Code Geass, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kai, Darker Than Black, and Clannad are also made of win and on my favourite list.
i just started watchin dgrey man now... and omg its amazingly good. thanks for the reference Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That is right, I'm going there.   That is right, I'm going there. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That is right, I'm going there.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Have a Tabard :: Public Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: