We Have a Tabard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Level 11 gets "For the Horde!"

Go down 
+2
triviate
Sarka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarka
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sarka

Level 11 gets "For the Horde!" Empty
PostSubject: Level 11 gets "For the Horde!"   Level 11 gets "For the Horde!" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:32 am

Here's a SS of his profile:

Level 11 gets "For the Horde!" Level12

It lists him as level 12 now, but he claims he was level 11 at the time he was awarded the achievement. Doesn't make too much of a difference though haha.

aaaand here's a link to his post on the achievement forums:

Level 11 Kills Ally Leaders

He says:

"I am new to wow...and this morning i was about to go to Ghostlands to lvl to 20 and i saw a guy asking people to come do the achievement "For The Horde!" so i asked him lol even thought its lvl 70-80 raids :p. So i came in he kicked me i asked again to come in so he let me come with 30 other lvl 60-80's so i stayed with those people for 7hours of them ressing me and saving me because they wanted to see a lvl 11 get the achievement "For The Horde!" and the black war bear mount. and in the end i got the achievement and the black war bear 60 epic mount!!!! is that pretty good for a lvl 11 or what? i wanted to post it here because idk if thats rare or not?"

Epic.
Back to top Go down
triviate
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
triviate

PostSubject: Re: Level 11 gets "For the Horde!"   Level 11 gets "For the Horde!" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:54 pm

... not gonna lie... I'm jealous.
Back to top Go down
Ruyo
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Ruyo

PostSubject: Re: Level 11 gets "For the Horde!"   Level 11 gets "For the Horde!" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:00 pm

I'm really fucking jealous I've tried to get that like a hundred times and one time we had almost all lvl 80s and we still failed. =( not fair!
Back to top Go down
Alveia
Alveia

PostSubject: Re: Level 11 gets "For the Horde!"   Level 11 gets "For the Horde!" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:20 pm

It's too bad the ach doesn't award some crazy title that he could run around with at that level. Still funny that he's going to be dinging into a black war bear though.
Back to top Go down
Rulkster
Commoner
Commoner
Rulkster

PostSubject: Re: Level 11 gets "For the Horde!"   Level 11 gets "For the Horde!" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:54 pm

haha thats amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: Level 11 gets "For the Horde!"   Level 11 gets "For the Horde!" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:13 am

Just a note on this, I know a lot of us seem to have done this on our own at this point, but I'd still be interested in trying to do this as a guild-lead pug with others, or maybe another small guild for fun one night. It's a really enjoyable experience when everything goes well, and its not like we've got anything better to do most of the time now days....

that is if anyone else is interested or still needs it, just thought I'd throw it out there for dicussion.
Back to top Go down
Ruyo
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Ruyo

PostSubject: Re: Level 11 gets "For the Horde!"   Level 11 gets "For the Horde!" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:24 am

I think Only Aka, Sayier you and I have it in our guild Nick but yeah I would totally be up for doing it on my paladin now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level 11 gets "For the Horde!"   Level 11 gets "For the Horde!" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Level 11 gets "For the Horde!"
Page 1 of 1