We Have a Tabard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryan and I arn't going to be the rest of this week

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarka
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sarka

Ryan and I arn't going to be the rest of this week Empty
PostSubject: Ryan and I arn't going to be the rest of this week   Ryan and I arn't going to be the rest of this week Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:49 pm

Our internet has been shut off again, we'll be back Feb. 1st

The raid for Sunday night is not canceled.

Until we're back, Phil's in charge.
Do as he says!

Best of luck to you all,

Sarka

PS Bill is stuck in the middle of an ice storm and he says there's an estimated 2 weeks before they get his power back on. So he wont be on either. I'm not sure if it's the same for Nick and John.

If anyone needs to contact me and Ryan at all, ask Norris for my cell number and text me on it.
Back to top Go down
Cnorris
Cnorris

PostSubject: Re: Ryan and I arn't going to be the rest of this week   Ryan and I arn't going to be the rest of this week Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:23 pm

ouch that sucks, and she lies... cuz i dont have it anymore lol
Back to top Go down
Ruyo
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Ruyo

PostSubject: Re: Ryan and I arn't going to be the rest of this week   Ryan and I arn't going to be the rest of this week Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:23 pm

O.o The end of the world has come....We bought a generator and so I will be able to get on now and then when I get the chance, but I will be on John or Nick's account until after the 1st. There is another storm coming our way though and hopefully it wont leave me without the generator some how. Hopefully my power will be up in a week or so, but until then I hope to see you all online.
Back to top Go down
Duali
Serene Highness
Serene Highness
Duali

PostSubject: Re: Ryan and I arn't going to be the rest of this week   Ryan and I arn't going to be the rest of this week Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Pretty sure we got power back like late Wednesday night, but we just got our interwebs back a few minutes ago.

Our power was dodgey tuesday and then eventually went out that afternoon (you'll probably notice I randomly DCd then too. QQ.) was back on for a few hours, then died again we think around 9 that night and was off until like 11ish Wednesday night.

Then we found out or neighbor's tree fell on our power/cable lines and lolfucked our internet. they just got it back up and such..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan and I arn't going to be the rest of this week   Ryan and I arn't going to be the rest of this week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryan and I arn't going to be the rest of this week
Page 1 of 1